Letter to My Readers!

Welcome to my blog! I truely appreciate you stopping to read my posts... please feel free to leave feedback in the comment areas. I welcome positive and negative feedback. Definitly for the poems, I love when people provide me with comments so that I can better my pieces. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

MUsIK Me!

tune transplant
so now i play a new song
my heart is a radio
pumping the melody of my mood
music dancing through my veins
a pep in my step
my gait too smooth
cant help but to swing, sway and drop to the thumb of my valves
the bass of my nerve endings makes me feel the softest vibration
my interal song plays on repeat
my walk plays jill scott's "lets take a long walk"
my love screams chris botti's "thousand kisses deep"
my life is frayed by my taylored swift change of tracks
my roots dig deep into fertile ground
i mos def feel my thriving spirit
longing to be free
my radio moves to the rythm of the moment
sneeze to pause my musik
life without musik kills my radio
MUsIC Me!

No comments: