Letter to My Readers!

Welcome to my blog! I truely appreciate you stopping to read my posts... please feel free to leave feedback in the comment areas. I welcome positive and negative feedback. Definitly for the poems, I love when people provide me with comments so that I can better my pieces. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

the beauty of midnight

realizing the beauty of things.
in particular the midnight sky.
looking up at the sky in a mix of blue, black, and gray;
with silent shimers of stars.
and ever so perfect the moon stands in the middle of it all
much like the calm within peace.
no clouds to mask the sky's fairness.
tenderly kissed by the moon's glow,
embraced by the graceful gust of wind
silence other than the whisper of very distant car
never have i been so alone but felt so surrounded
facing the universe as it is
a chaotic portrait
painted to depict peace

No comments: