Letter to My Readers!

Welcome to my blog! I truely appreciate you stopping to read my posts... please feel free to leave feedback in the comment areas. I welcome positive and negative feedback. Definitly for the poems, I love when people provide me with comments so that I can better my pieces. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, November 20, 2008


I LOST MY COMPOSITION BOOK TODAY...ITS ALL BAD! MY PIECES, MY SHORTS, MY RANDOM THOUGHTS COULD BE ANY WHERE. ITS ALL LOST FOREVER. I HOPE IT TURNS UP....FROWNS
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE:
THIS EVERYDAY FIGHT IS BEGINNING TO BE TOO MUCH. IM BEGINNING TO LOSE HOPE. LOSE STRENGTH, COURAGE, CONFIDENCE, SIGHT OF GOALS, AND MUCH MORE.
IM SO TIRED AND DRAINED. RIGHT NOW IT DOESNT SEEM WORTH IT AT ALL. I HAVE NO BACK UP AND IT SEEMS EVERYONE AROUND ME IS FALLING OFF THE WAGON. IM ON THIS JOURNEY ALL ALONE NOW. SIGHZ


1 comment:

Pegs said...

I wanted to follow your blog, but you don't have a link to follow:(

I will drop by later and try to read a few...

drop me a line at pegspoets@gmail.com

Alya