Letter to My Readers!

Welcome to my blog! I truely appreciate you stopping to read my posts... please feel free to leave feedback in the comment areas. I welcome positive and negative feedback. Definitly for the poems, I love when people provide me with comments so that I can better my pieces. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back 2 Basics

today was just one of those days where i just wanted to be a kid again. i just wanted to be in ignorance bliss without a care in the world. i want my biggest worries to be what to bring to show and tell and not rejection from another job. i wanted go back to kindergarden where i could express myself in finger paints and it wouldnt be called abstract. i want to have nap time and a bed time. i want to be in a kids place where stress isnt a option. where bills dont seem to exist but u just know the lights, gas, phone etc is on and dont realize that it takes money to keep those things on. go back to the days where only the world you encounter is the world that exist...where war is just a fight and conflict between super heros on tv. back to watching cartoons on ktla after school...you know...pinky and the brain,and bobby's world or what about kcet...sesame street, bananas in pajamas, lamb chops...or nick...algeras window, gulla gulla island...man can i just have one day? maybe its best i dont go back...but how i wish i could just for a little while.

No comments: