Letter to My Readers!

Welcome to my blog! I truely appreciate you stopping to read my posts... please feel free to leave feedback in the comment areas. I welcome positive and negative feedback. Definitly for the poems, I love when people provide me with comments so that I can better my pieces. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

one bad interview!

i realized that if you were to interview me as a poet...
that would be a boring interview!
yeah ppl say i write good even great poems...
but if you were to ask me, what was going thru my head, what was going on when i wrote the poem, what inspired the poem....i honestly couldnt tell you
its like when i write, i just write and mold a poem from the random words later!!!
it doesnt take an inspiration to write most of my poems...weird i know!

No comments: