Letter to My Readers!

Welcome to my blog! I truely appreciate you stopping to read my posts... please feel free to leave feedback in the comment areas. I welcome positive and negative feedback. Definitly for the poems, I love when people provide me with comments so that I can better my pieces. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, August 11, 2008

His Story Told!!!!

Misery
he cant feel but powerless
to the embrace of misery
the shackles of oppression
and faint characatures of the midnight deary
left for dead even though his soul lived
only wish one could say that for his heart
the fragrance of defeat loomed in the air
as the stinch of bliss and geniune ecstasy was bound and lost
he knew no love but all to familar with hatrid
and on his lips he would savor his last breath
and then he expired
cause of death...
choked by the threads of passion
and suffocated by his own words that bled from his heart
he went grotesquely and in surging pain
he went with the forlorn anguish and heavy heartedness
went feeling rejected from the womb of prosperity
and he left the world petrified that he wasnt loved
and that he would indeed be forgotten
and so he was
his greatest fears became reality
misery took him far too soon
before i could reach him
and to witness the sight of his stiff carcass with crusted tears
and to remember i heard his last words whisper
in the shrud air and nothing but the smell of misery remained

No comments: